June 5, 2013

Sponsor In June!

I know it's already June, but since I'm trying to be more active with the blog I felt that I could do monthly Sponsorship again. Now it's not going to be as intense as I use to have it with different sizes or a big Sponsor Spotlight (I really want to keep it simple for a while) but you'll still get some of the same features from before!

The Semi-new Sponsorship
  • I'll host up to 20 Sponsors each month.
  • As before it'll be 100% Free 
  • Ad size is 200x100 (see image above for reference)
  • Sponsors can do giveaways and/or guest post (please contact me in advance to discuss)
  • Ads will cycle with every page refresh, so everyone gets some attention.
  • Ad for Ad available: I'll keep your ad up for as long as you keep mine up on your blog, this way you don't have to worry about renewal each month. (please contact me if you're interested)


I'm trying to think of a neat way to do a Sponsor Spotlight but in a shorter version to get attention to your blog! It may not happen this month but will be an option for the near future.

If you're interested please email me at: amberupbeat[at]aol[dot]com

* This is a non-profit blog, but I still have the right to deny Sponsorship or Giveaways if I feel that they do not represent my blog or what my followers are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and feel free to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...